Альтернативный текст

Robbie Williams Forum | Feelfine Stranger. Добро пожаловать на главный форум Робби Уильямса в России!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Альбом 'Take The Crown' (2012)

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 746

Буквально вчера читал бульварную прессу, в которой приводилась якобы цитата Робби, что "в Take That сейчас царит такая демократия, когда каждый может высказать свое мнение и к нему прислушаются остальные, что уходить от этого не хочется, поэтому я не желаю сейчас делать сольные проекты".

И вот сегодня появляется новость в The Sun, которому...в последнее время как раз-таки доверяешь. Хотя за столь долгий период, который они берут в статье, многое еще может измениться, поэтому за достоверность информации не может отвечать никто, даже Робби, как мне думается.

Тем не менее.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...es-at-Eton.html

Речь ведется о том, что в конце следующего года после эпопеи с Take That, Робби выпустит два сольных альбома: one of swing songs, the other show tunes

Первый - понятно, а второй - что-то типа альбома для мюзикла.
Кстати, свинг - был бы идеальный вариант, который позволил бы с одной стороны передохнуть Робби после тура с ТТ, но при этом порадовать своих персональных поклонников.

Звучит слишком красиво, чтобы быть похожим на правду, но...

Теме быть!

Крутая новость! Думаю, потенциал у нашего свинговика имеется. Год пролетит - не заметишь. Всё же радостно, что не валяется на кровати в крошках от пончиков, а вылазит в студию, думает о приятных нам вещах ) Так держать!

кстати

а ведь в 2011 - 10 лет исполняется первому Свингу.
а что, почему бы и не повторить, если такая любовь к круглым датам?)

Отредактировано Better Man (12.10.2010 14:26)

Прекрасная новость! Особенно после новостей, что он вообще может закончить сольную карьеру =/
только вот тур сюда как-то никуда не влезает.

кстати

а ведь в 2011 - 10 лет исполняется первому Свингу.
а что, почему бы и не повторить, если такая любовь к круглым датам?)

10 лет!!!!

хм
а уши-то не из Сан растут, а из уст менеджеров Роба Тима Кларка и Дэвида Энтховена

http://www.musicweek.com/Pictures/125xAny/i/u/p/cover_Oct_16.jpg

Вот такое электронное издание журнала MusicWeek должно появиться 16 октября, в котором большое внимание будет уделено карьере Робби, с раличными интервью, взятыми у его команды, в том числе и Тревора Хорна, Чемберса, Даффи и многих других.

Интересно!!

Robbie readies his swing
Music Week

Robbie Williams’ co-managers Tim Clark and David Enthoven have revealed that the star is considering recording another swing album and one featuring songs from the musicals.

The pair outline these potential future releases from Williams in a 168-page tribute magazine distributed with this week’s Music Week to mark his two decades in the industry.

Robbie Williams – Celebrating 20 Years In Music 1990-2010 features new interviews with key people who have featured strongly in his career, including Clark and Enthoven, Jean-Francois Cecillon who signed Williams to EMI, his long-time A&R Chris Briggs, his one-time songwriting collaborators Guy Chambers and Stephen Duffy, his last studio album’s producer Trevor Horn, EMI UK president Andria Vidler and the major’s former UK chairman and CEO Tony Wadsworth.

In the magazine Enthoven suggests the reunion with Gary Barlow, which produced their duet Shame and a return to the Take That fold for Williams, has “kind of re-energised him”. “He’s got his competitive boots on again,” he says.

That renewed energy is also having a positive effect on his songwriting, according to Clark. “Robbie has regained his enthusiasm for songwriting; that’s the great thing,” he says. “It’s the thing that he’s always enjoyed but he’s really got his teeth back into it. So from that point of view there will be more albums. We hope that at some point there might be another swing album. He did the first one brilliantly well. Why not?”

Williams’ first swing album, Swing When You’re Winning, spent seven weeks at number one on the OCC chart between December 2001 and the following January and was 2001’s second-biggest seller.

Enthoven reveals Williams also has the idea for a “songs from the shows” album on his computer. “As for us,” Clark interjects, “David and I could see ourselves continuing until we’re led out to grass.”

The publication of the tribute magazine ties in with the release today (Monday) by Virgin of the double-set retrospective In And Out Of Consciousness: the Greatest Hits 1990-2010, the last album in his current EMI deal. The album’s lead-off single Shame was last week competing with Warner Bros’s Cee-Lo Green release F**k You in one of the biggest battles of the year for the number one spot.

Отредактировано Better Man (13.10.2010 13:09)

Robbie Williams swing sequel plan ruined by Michael Bublé

It’s a bit like Wayne Rooney and Sir Alex Ferguson. Robbie Williams’ manager says his star is set to don his dinner tie once again for a Swing When You’re Winning sequel. Robbie says otherwise.

All agree that Robbie, whose In & Out Of Consciousness: Greatest Hits 1990-2010 album has given him a ninth UK chart-topper, is back in a competitive mood once again.

Tim Clark, Robbie’s manager, told Music Week: “Robbie has regained his enthusiasm for songwriting; that’s the great thing. It’s the thing that he’s always enjoyed but he’s really got his teeth back into it. So from that point of view there will be more albums.” Clark added: ”We hope that at some point there might be another swing album. He did the first one brilliantly well. Why not?”

David Enthoven, Robbie’s co-manager, also revealed Williams has the idea for a “songs from the shows” album on his computer.

Rod Stewart reactivated his career by a multi-album trawl through the Great American Songbook but Robbie is surely too young for all that. A one-off sequel to his swing album though, which sold 7 million copies, could be released next November, on the tenth anniversary of its predecessor.

Robbie though has had second thoughts. “Not now Michael Bublé’s come on – he’s proper,” Robbie says. “Mine would be a poor imitation of him. The swing thing was the pension fund but Bublé’s come and ruined that. I do love him though.”

Robbie’s primary concern is ensuring that next month’s Take That reunion album Progress beats upstarts JLS to the number one slot. Then negotiations over his future will really begin, with his £80 million EMI contract running down (like Rooney again).

Robbie has to be impressed that EMI delivered 120,000 opening week sales for his greatest hits. With Tinie Tempah and even Sir Cliff providing the company with an album chart “one-two-three”, that’s some wind in the sails of Guy Hands as his Terra Firma financial battle with Citigroup goes to Court.
EMI’s market share is on the up and Robbie’s management are impressed with the company’s “artist service-focused” turnaround after some initial scepticism.

Universal Music, however, which masterminded the Take That reunion, could well be auditioning for Robbie’s future business. Their global muscle could take Take That’s album into international territories Robbie never reached with EMI.

It could be like Rooney moving from United to Manchester City, surely it would never happen?

типа, не срослось нынче, да?

а я вот предлагаю Робу и Майклу выпустить совместный альбом на радость очень многим. В конце концов, в прошлом веке это было не зазорной практикой, а даже наоборот.

На мой взгляд, это был бы крышесносящий релиз с веселыми концертами.

Во-первых, у этого релиза были бы отличные шансы перебить первый Свинг (ибо выпустить просто сиквел - не столь интересно для масс)
Во-вторых, этот проект был хоть и в рамках уже нам знакомого, но все равно чего-то нового и необычного по форме

Эх, эти бы мысли да Богу в уши

Эх, эти бы мысли да Богу в уши

Да, Саш, твоя правда. Как говорится - поживём увидим, а там, кто его знает...

вот это мысль.. действительно, и Робби не пришлось бы отказываться от своих планов

The swing thing was the pension fund but Bublé’s come and ruined that. I do love him though

ну просто обожаю Уильямса!

Michael Bublé admits he'd love to do a duet with Robbie Williams in exclusive interview with Heart
In an exclusive interview with Heart , Michael Bublé has told presenter Nick Snaith he'd love to do a duet with Robbie Williams.

Whilst talking about the meaning of his song "Hollywood " and his few celebrity friends, the Canadian musician said that he'd met Robbie a few times and that "he's one of the best: a humble, warm, wonderful guy".

Bublé said that he appreciate the fact that Robbie is not afraid of showing that "he's insecure like the all of us, he's a human being, but when he gets up there (on stage) he becomes Robbie".

The "Hollywood" singer added that Robbie is one of the best entertainers alive and that he would love to do a duet with with Williams.

"He calls me The Governor" said Buble' , "but the truth is he's the Chairman. Actually if I could do one duet it'd be with Robbie".

http://www.heart.co.uk/showbiz/news/michae...es-duet-robbie/

Ребята (Роб и Майкл), найдите друг друга в студии, прошу вас!!! Сделайте это!!

Отредактировано Better Man (01.11.2010 12:56)

Важные крохи по поводу дальнейшей судьбы:
http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/content_dis...b95894aebabcd4b

выборка:
"We're not really involved in negotiations with anybody at the moment, we're allowing Rob to enjoy his period with Take That," says Robbie Williams' manager Tim Clark, director of ie: music. "At some point next year we'll start to engage with people."

Of the situation at Williams' long-term label home EMI, Clark comments, "I can't imagine that this uncertainty will be allowed to go on. Citi and Terra Firma will try and sort something out, it would be absolutely mad not to.

Кларк сказал, что сейчас переговоры не ведутся о контактах с большими компаниями для Робби и они предоставили ему наслаждаться периодом в ТТ. Но в наступающем году они начинают встречаться с "нужными людьми". EMI они не выкидывают из вариантов, но хотят уверенности и надежной поддержки с их стороны.

а вообще читайте, интересная статья. несмотря на неуспех в Америке, заметки в Биллборде всегда сухие по фактам без лишних эмоций, но, тем самым, полноценные и без всякого мусора. а почему? потому что журналисты-профессионалы работают

Отредактировано Better Man (06.12.2010 00:53)

приятно то, что на ирландское шоу, которое состоится на днях, Робби прикатил с...личным менеджментом и труппой

смотрите сами

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_yGW9T1_gaME/TPzxHLBqE4I/AAAAAAAAOuc/3rX0pX_9PVA/s1600/1.jpg

организаторы недовольны этим. вернее испытывают некоторую сложность, обслуживая сразу две команды

несмотря на то, что было объявлено ранее, что Роб споет Фил, они все-таки высказывают недоумения, дескать, какого черта он приехал с персональной бриагадой, когдя является членом ТТ и контракт с EMI закончился

как хотите, а эту новость я воспринял позитивнейшим образом ;)

оригинал
http://www.herald.ie/entertainment/around-...ig-2449778.html

Отредактировано Better Man (07.12.2010 22:20)

Selon le journal Daily Star, Les Take That auraient déjà prévu un nouvel album avec Robbie, après le succès de Progress. Mais cet album ne sortirait que Fin 2012, afin de faire une pause après la tournée 2011.

гугл переводит как то, что на 2012 запланирован новый альбом ТТ с Робби.
а в осень 2011 - отдых от Тура

с одной стороны, сольник вполне реален, а с другой...

Дэйли Стар. оттуда уши.

http://www.robbiewilliamslive.com/rwpics/10newexclupic1.jpg

Отредактировано Better Man (21.12.2010 00:32)

Ребят, новые основания ждать сольный проект Робби, правда в 2012

http://robbiewilliamsmusic.ru/2011/05/novy...om-v-2012-godu/

Да, вслед за словами Марка о том, что "Робби собирается делать что-то сольное в 2012 году", появилась новость, что Sony готовит ему конракт, дабы перехватить его из лап Universal и в перерывах между концертами будет обсуждаться это соглашение.

Ээх, свинг бы...

Ээх, свинг бы...

это провал в чартах и никакого турне.

Зато для души)

и РВ снова очутится в наркологичке

это палка о двух концах

Ну, следуя заявлению Робби в Esquire, ждем, когда он договорится о выпуске альбома с каким-то лейблом =)

Гари в соавторстве, ну что ж, это в любом случае лучше, чем Take That =)

The singer also revealed he is in talks over a new solo album with all the major record labels. And best of all, his former nemesis Gary Barlow has co-written and produced it.
Robbie said: "Gaz is great for me because he knows how I should sound.
"He wanted to make a LENNON and McCARTNEY-type album. That was his big idea - big, standard records.
"At the minute it's just me and him finishing the album and I love it. Love my friendship with him. Love that he regards me as an equal.
"Gary is kind of unemotional about stuff. I'm emotional about stuff. He's solid. I'm fickle. He gets stuff done, I don't."
Robbie said the album's success is "incredibly important" to him.
But he added: "At the same time it's not the be-all and end-all. I'm not going to throw myself off a cliff if it's another Rudebox.
"It's exciting. There's a possibility it will have a similar impact to things I've done in the past.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...s#ixzz1O6NKmKyb

Отредактировано Better Man (02.06.2011 11:34)

так уже записали?или чё?

Да, на 95%. Фаза шлифовки пошла и поиск лейбла )

Первый сингл с альбома Робби должен называться Candy. Подробности будут в Esquire

Считал такой исход более чем вероятным, да и Робби в последнее время выбирает самые простые и безопасные для него пути. Не вижу принципиальной разницы между Барлоу и Чемберсом, для меня они идентичны. Сомневаюсь, что мы услышим еще один дуэт по типу Шэйм.. Гэри если и будет звучать то скорее всего лишь на бэк-вокале.  :)
Дай бог в альбоме не будет много проходных медляков подряд по типу синговских  Love Calling Earth и  If It's Hurting You.

Новое большое интервью группы для TimeOut:

Gary is a little bit more sure on what his plans will be over the next year and a half. But his plans don't feature a new Take That album. He'll be producing Robbie's next solo album, performing a Children in Need concert in November, then in 2012 he's musical director for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee gig ('I'd prefer it with the band, but if it turns out they don't want to do it I'll do something on my own'). And he has his eye on a slot at the Olympics closing ceremony ('If asked, we'll do it'). Something tells me they'll ask.

How's the next year of your life panning out in your head? (question to Mark)
'The mind's a funny thing. I hear it in my head sometimes: “What are you going to do when this tour finishes? Gary's got 'The X Factor', Robbie's got a solo record, what about you? You're gonna get left behind again?” I hear that voice. And I go: “No, I'm not.” I'm going to enjoy myself, I'm going to take my time. One of the hardest things to do is nothing. That's what I'm going to try and do when this tour ends. Nothing. Achieve nothing.'

http://www.timeout.com/london/music/articl...-that-interview

Да, друзья, 2011 :)

Новый контракт по слухам охватит 3 сольных альбома: 2 студийных + 1 альбом каверов (свинг?)

Первый сингл может быть двойной и выйдет в сентябре. Ожидается на альбоме и песня-дуэт с Гари.

Офиц.анонс альбома состоится после окончания Progress Live

что значит двойной?две песни средней паршивости?

No Regrets/Antmusic
She's The One/It's Only Us
Mandalay/Eternity

Двойной а-сайд. Хотя в эру данлоадную это не выгодно

а без Барлоу что совсем никак??!или Робби без Гари теперь гулять не ходит?!!! :angry: