Альтернативный текст

Robbie Williams Forum | Feelfine Stranger. Добро пожаловать на главный форум Робби Уильямса в России!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Расписание турa 2006

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

Эту тему создал и полностью модерирует: Главный модератор форума Better Man

Отредактировано Robbie54 (06.08.2006 00:59)

Close Encounters Tour 2006
spring
• 2006, Apr 10: Durban, South Africa: Stadium Durban   
• 2006, Apr 13: Cape Town, South Africa: Green Point   
• 2006, Apr 17: Pretoria, South Africa: Loftus Stad.   
• 2006, Apr 21: Dubai, UAE: Nad Al Sheba   
summer
• 2006, Jun 9: Dublin, Ireland: Corke Park   
• 2006, Jun 13: Brussels, Belgium: Koning Boudewijn   
• 2006, Jun 14: Brussels, Belgium: Koning Boudewijn   
• 2006, Jun 17: Paris, France: Parc des Princes   
• 2006, Jun 21: Amsterdam, Netherlands: Arena   
• 2006, Jun 22: Amsterdam, Netherlands: Arena   
• 2006, Jun 24: Amsterdam, Netherlands: Arena   
• 2006, Jun 25: Amsterdam, Netherlands: Arena   
• 2006, Jul 1: Gothenburg, Sweden: Ullevi   
• 2006, Jul 2: Gothenburg, Sweden: Ullevi   
• 2006, Jul 6: Copenhagen, Denmark: Parken   
• 2006, Jul 7: Copenhagen, Denmark: Parken   
• 2006, Jul 10: Dresden, Germany: Festwiese   
• 2006, Jul 11: Dresden, Germany: Festwiese   
• 2006, Jul 14: Hamburg, Germany: Trabrennbahn   
• 2006, Jul 15: Hamburg, Germany: Trabrennbahn   
• 2006, Jul 19: Budapest, Hungary: Puskas Ferenc   
• 2006, Jul 22: Milan, Italy: San Siro Stadium   
• 2006, Jul 27: Berlin, Germany: Olympiastadion   
• 2006, Jul 28: Berlin, Germany: Olympiastadion   
• 2006, Aug 1: Munich, Germany: Olympiapark   
• 2006, Aug 2: Munich, Germany: Olympiapark 
• 2006, Aug 3: Munich, Germany: Olympiapark   
• 2006, Aug 8: Cologne, Germany: Jahnwiese   
• 2006, Aug 9: Cologne, Germany: Jahnwiese   
• 2006, Aug 12: Hockenheimring, Germany: Open Air   
• 2006, Aug 13: Hockenheimring, Germany: Open Air   
• 2006, Aug 18: Vienna, Austria: Ernst Happel Stad.   
• 2006, Aug 19: Vienna, Austria: Ernst Happel Stad.   
• 2006, Aug 23: Bern, Switzerland: Stade de Suisse   
• 2006, Aug 24: Bern, Switzerland: Stade de Suisse 
autumn
• 2006, Sep 1: Glasgow, UK: Hampden Park   
• 2006, Sep 2: Glasgow, UK: Hampden Park   
• 2006, Sep 8: Leeds, UK: Roundhay   
• 2006, Sep 9: Leeds, UK: Roundhay   
• 2006, Sep 14: London, UK: Milton Keynes Bowl   
• 2006, Sep 15: London, UK: Milton Keynes Bowl   
• 2006, Sep 16: London, UK: Milton Keynes Bowl   
• 2006, Sep 18: London, UK: Milton Keynes Bowl   
• 2006, Sep 19: London, UK: Milton Keynes Bowl   
• 2006, Oct 11: Santiago, Chile: Estбdio Nacional   
• 2006, Oct 14: Buenos Aires, Argentina: Estбdio River Plate   
• 2006, Oct 15: Buenos Aires, Argentina: Estбdio River Plate   
• 2006, Oct 18: Rio de Janeiro, Brasil: Estбdio do Flamengo   
• 2006, Oct 22: Mexico City, Mйxico: Foro Solo   
• 2006, Nov 10: Hong Kong, China: Convention Centre   
• 2006, Nov 14: Bangkok, Thailand: Active Square   
• 2006, Nov 18: Singapore, Singapore: Arena   
• 2006, Nov 30: Perth, Australia: Subiaco Oval   
winter
• 2006, Dec 1: Perth, Australia: Subiaco Oval   
• 2006, Dec 5: Adelaide, Australia: AAMI Stadium 
• 2006, Dec 9: Sydney, Australia: Aussie Stadium   
• 2006, Dec 13: Brisbane, Australia: Suncorp Stadium   
• 2006, Dec 14: Brisbane, Australia: Suncorp Stadium   
• 2006, Dec 17: Melbourne, Australia: Telstra Dome   
• 2006, Dec 18: Melbourne, Australia: Telstra Dome

Tour Set List: South Africa, Dubai and Tour Start Europe
1.Radio
2.Rock DJ
3.Tripping
4.Monsoon
5.Sin Sin Sin
6.Trouble with me
7.Millennium
8.Back for good
9.No Regrets
10.Advertising Space
11.Ghosts
12.Come Undone
13.Feel
14.A place to crash
15.Kids
16.Make me pure
Encore:
17.Let me Entertain you
18.Strong
19.Angels

Tour Set List: Europe
1.Radio
2.Rock dj
3.Tripping
4.Monsoon
5.Sin sin sin
6.The Trouble with me
7.Millennium
8.Make Me Pure
9.Me and my shadow (feat. Jonathan Wilkes)
10.Strong (feat. Jonathan Wilkes)
11.Back for good
12.No regrets
13.Advertising space
14.A place to crash
15.Come undone
16.Feel

Encore:
17.Let me entertain you
18.Rudebox (from Milan onwards)
19.Angels
20.Kids

Отредактировано Better Man (05.08.2006 22:04)

ОТЗЫВ
2006, Apr 10: Durban, South Africa: Stadium Durban 
He came, he sang and he took Durban by the scruff of the neck and shook it - and we, in turn, turned out en masse to celebrate the fact that raunchy Robbie Williams was starting his world tour right here in our city.
"I'm Robert, I'm an Aquarius and I'm from Stoke on Trent."
We're not speed dating here, (although a large percentage of the women at last night's concert - ranging in age from 9-year-old Colby to 75-year-old Grace - "He can put his shoes under my bed..." - wouldn't have said no to Robbie).
He's got the gift of the gab and the lad was just giving us all the chat up. And boy does he have a fine line in chat.
Over two hours, between delivering pop classics like Rock DJ, Kids Are Alright, Millennium, Let Me Entertain You and the lighters-in-the-air anthem Angels plus the newies, Advertising Space, Come Undone, Pure and Sin, Sin, Sin, plus a nod to that boy band - Take That - with Want You Back, Williams regaled a capacity crowd of over 40 000 with tales of his best mate's wife "her waters broke tonight", questions on the fit of his jeans "does my arse look big in this?" and lessons in spelling: "Regarding this banner girls, knob is spelt with a k."
Clutching a red G-string thrown at him, Williams rampaged up and down the three-pronged stage, winking, wriggling, getting the girls all hot under the collar and, dare one mention it, literally charming the bras off several women in the crowd.
As one who succumbed put it afterwards: "For some reason I lifted my top up and bared all. Thank God my boyfriend wasn't here."
So no, he ain't the best singer in the world, he even stuffed up some of his own lyrics. He's also had some really rough, self-imposed patches in life and made nude videos where ravenous female fans fed on his flesh, but the man's got what Simon Cowell calls the
X Factor - in spades.
Rude, crude and yes as he admits himself: "I apologise for my language it's fu***** awful", he can sweat it up in a frock coat and leap around in a track suit (neither suited to our humidity).
One regret, no tracks from his album of classic Sinatra and co. standards, Swing When You're Winning. Robbie, you'll have to come back and bring a tux next time.

ОТЗЫВ
2006, Apr 17: Pretoria, South Africa: Loftus Stad
As the moon rose over Loftus Versfeld in Pretoria last night, 60 000 heads bopped to the beat and twice as many hands were flung in the air. Robbie Williams closed the South African leg of his world tour with fireworks and a matching bang, thanking the crowd on his knees for turning up en masse. "Baie dankie," he shouted to the explosive cheering and clapping.
Taking after his comedian father, Williams entertained the crowd with witty one-liners, imitations of Michael Jackson, and of a horny giraffe. He also had the stadium have a go at the world's largest simultaneous burping session. "I bet they heard that miles away!"
The cheeky singer treated the fans, some of whom had been waiting for six hours, to new songs from his Intensive Care album, such as Sin Sin Sin and Advertising Space as well as to older chart toppers like Rock DJ, Feel -- "I did that whole cowboy thing before Brokeback Mountain!"-- and Angels. Williams even sang Take That's Back for Good and wished his former band mates the best of luck with their recent reunion. "But without me it's just not the same. Not Take That but more like ... Ake That."
Dressed in jeans, sneakers, and a black long-line blazer, Williams wowed Pretoria with his raunchy charm. "If I'll shag you? Sure, come find me after the show," he said to fans holding a banner before running across the stage to have a closer look at a girl baring her breasts. "Please do that again love," and then, turning to the African sky, laughing: "Thank you for making your women so accessible."
Williams praised South Africa for having the most beautiful people. "Everybody here is fucking gorgeous; girls, guys, everybody. I shot my new video for Sin Sin Sin in Cape Town the other day and had the pleasure to be surrounded by 17 of the country's top models. Sadly every single one of them had a boyfriend ... But luckily two of them didn't mind for one night."
The show was not all jokes, though. Williams got serious when talking about his first-ever love from when he was 16, and said he still loved her. Up-tempo tracks were followed by sensitive ballads, jokes were followed by genuine expressions of gratitude and heartfelt life stories.
Williams gave people what they wanted and then some. He sang, rapped and danced, improvising along the way. By the end of the two-hour extravaganza there was no man, woman, or child who did not believe they had not just witnessed a true entertainer.
It was the first time Williams had performed in South Africa but it will not be the last. Williams said he loved the country and called it "the world's best-kept secret".
"I will be back," the golden boy from Stoke-on-Trent, England, promised before he was whisked off in a helicopter to his R11 000 presidential suite at the Westcliffe Hotel and the public went back to their cars and daily routine. Williams came, saw, and conquered or as an older gentleman on his way out put it: "Robbie sure had my stiff ass jumping up and down!"

Отредактировано Better Man (05.08.2006 21:59)

2006, Apr 21: Dubai, UAE: Nad Al Sheba
Robbie Williams played Dubai’s largest to date at the Nad Al Sheba Racecourse in Dubai in front of 23,000 wildly enthusiastic music fans, who were also responsible for making it the fastest selling out show ever in the United Arab Emirates.
The entire production lighting rig, including 150 Robe moving lights, 60 points of rigging and all necessary power distribution was supplied by UK-based HSL. They air freighted 36 tonnes of equipment - with the help of Mapcargo - from their Blackburn base to Dubai, to meet the specification for Al Gurdon’s spectacular design.
The lighting deal was put together by Robbie Williams’ production manager Wob Roberts, local production manager Peter Loh working for Midas Promotions and Robe Show Lighting’s International Sales Manager, Harry von den Stemmen.
Sourcing enough lighting equipment locally for the show was proving challenging and costly. Von Den Stemmen was simultaneously alerted to an opportunity by both Tony Sawyer of V.V. & Sons, Robe’s UAE distributor, and Louis Teo of Lighting & Sound Singapore where Loh is based. He immediately went to HSL, one of the UK’s fastest growing lighting rental companies with a large inventory of Robe moving lights - where MD Simon Stuart jumped at the chance of quoting to service the Robbie Williams show.
Stuart comments, “The show was awesome! I’m extremely proud of the fact that we have worked alongside one of the best live production teams in the world and helped them produce such a HSL’s crew chief and project manager was Mike Oates, who worked alongside hand picked crew of 9 HSL A-Team regulars. On site they liaised closely with Robbie Williams’ lighting crew chief Mark “Marky Mark” England, lighting director and show operator Richard Gorrod, site co-ordinator Tom Armstrong, Wob Roberts and Al Gurdon. Oates comments, “It was an absolutely brilliant experience and a great exercise in teamwork and good communication”.
Moving lights were absolutely integral to the lighting design. The rig was based around 8 structural ‘ribs’ – tall, hinged architectural set pieces originating from the “Intensive Care” album launch show at Berlin Veldorome in October, arranged in a gentle upstage curve. Designed by set designer Ray Winkler and constructed by Brilliant, each is edged with 288 Saco LED lights, and they also contain 48 Turbo Fuzz Lights that travel as part of the set.

Forty Eight Robe ColorSpot 1200AT fixtures – 6 per rib, were then added, along with 5 strobes per rib.
On the floor were 10 ColorWash 1200ATs sitting on the risers in between the ribs, with eight right behind the ribs, sitting on cases and shining through them. More ColorWash 1200ATs were used to up-light the set drape.
Rigged onto the sides of the offstage PA towers were five Robe ColorSpot 1200ATs and five Moles, with another 5 blinders on the onstage PA towers.
On a horseshoe shaped rear truss that followed the line of the ribs were another 16 ColorWash 1200ATs, plus four rigged above the central LED screen. Another two per side were hung off two individual front trusses, together with 3 Moles a side.
Under the set grill were twenty-four Robe ColorSpot 575ATs - their smaller size making them ideal for the space - shining upwards through the grills, along with strobes and 8-lites. On the catwalk thrust around the floor were 60 Birdies, along with an additional 24 PARs, also utilised as up-lighters through the grills.
The moving lights were used for a whole variety of effects from tight pencil beam matrix patterns to colourful washes to the creation of enveloping walls of colour, and also for profiling Robbie in the moodier moments. HSL supplied the six Robert Juliat Manon onstage follow Spots, with the four FOH ones sourced locally from rental company Nemesis.
Richard Gorrod operated all the lights plus an EX1 digital media server from his Virtuoso console which tours with them. He commented “HSL have been fantastic, nothing has been too much trouble and the kit has been meticulously well prepared”. Oates adds, “The Robes were absolutely brilliant – they were transported half way round the world, came out of their crates and all worked first time. There’s really not many other fixtures as reliable as this!”.
The biggest challenge for everyone on site in Dubai was the short timescale in which they had to build the technical infrastructure. However this also galvanised everyone into action, firing up the “show must go on” spirit across all departments, who worked seamlessly together through some very long days and nights.
The Dubai show was part of a series of 4 ‘warm ups’ by Robbie Williams (preceded by three shows in South Africa), all ahead of his massive European summer stadium tour that kicks off in June. This streamlined ‘rest of the world’ rig (bigger than a lot of people’s ‘A’ rigs) as seen in Dubai and South Africa, will be used for shows in Asia and other territories in the autumn.

Отредактировано Better Man (05.08.2006 22:03)

ОТЗЫВ
2006, Jun 9: Dublin, Ireland: Corke Park
DUBLIN (Reuters) - Pop star Robbie Williams promised Irish fans a free concert after kicking off the summer leg of his world tour in Dublin with what he said was a disappointing performance on Friday.
The 32-year-old, who said he wished he'd opened his sell-out "Close Encounter" tour in a village hall rather than in front of 90,000 screaming fans, made the promise after a stunt at the end of the show failed to come off.

Williams was meant to descend on a gondola from a rig above the stage during his song "Let Me Entertain You" but the device didn't work and Williams was forced to rush back down to the stage.

After the song, Williams admitted what had happened and said he didn't feel he had performed as well as he could. His pledge to host a free gig was greeted with huge applause and cheers from an already animated audience packed into Dublin's Croke Park stadium.

"I'll be back before the end of the year," he said.

Отредактировано Better Man (05.08.2006 22:01)

ОТЗЫВЫ и ФОТОГРАФИИ других концертов
2006, Jun 14: Brussels, Belgium: Koning Boudewijn 
Читать здесь:
http://community.livejournal.com/robbiewil...284.html#cutid1
http://community.livejournal.com/robbie … 58347.html

2006, Jun 17: Paris, France: Parc des Princes
Читать здесь:
http://community.livejournal.com/robbiewil...692.html#cutid4

2006, Jul 15: Hamburg, Germany: Trabrennbahn
Читать здесь:
http://community.livejournal.com/robbiewil...822.html#cutid1
http://community.livejournal.com/robbiewil...734.html#cutid1